Wednesday 28 May 2014

Managed Forex Investing



This little world of Managed Forex Business should by all rights become a mainstream investment as far as I am concerned.  I do not understand why it is not more popular and appreciated by more people out there.  It is likely because nobody is really talking about it, I mean I had to end up stumbling on to it myself several years ago.  Before that I had absolutely no idea that you could have a professional trader trading your account for you.  I mean I thought that’s what Mutual funds and Hedge funds were for, aren’t they?  The thought never even crossed my mind that you could actually hand over trading control of your account to a seasoned pro and benefit from their trading while you get to keep your money in your own account the entire time.  Talk about pretty incredible.  This concept beats all other types of investing hands down as far as I am concerned!

Where else can you keep your money in your own account and benefit from the trades of a professional with 15-20+ years’ experience?  What could be better than this, really?  I mean I get to watch the trading 24 hours a day and if I don’t like what I see then I just stop the trading at any time and move on to a different trader.  Its sort of like operating my own hedge fund in a way because I get to choose who trades my account and I get to control the management of the account without having to pay exorbitant fees to some “fund manager” aka hedge / mutual funds etc.  The minimum investment is pretty low, typically starting at $10,000 which allows mostly everyone a chance to participate.  And once you find forex trader, you can really make a significant amount of money with your managed forex investing!  Count me in, I will NEVER touch another investment for as long as I live.  I am a managed forex investor for life!

Now it did take me a long time to track down a few good forex trading companies.  Most of the stuff you’ll find at the top of google and advertised out there is pretty useless.  You very rarely make the kind of return that’s posted on those websites.  I don’t know if its false advertising or the fees are too high or what is going on but I have only found a few companies who actually match up to what the websites say.  Anyways, you’re probably wondering who I found that is making me consistent money in my accounts and I won’t leave you hanging.  Go ahead and check out the Managed Forex Authority.  They are offering 3 combination systems at the time of my writing and I am invested with all 3 of these systems.  They are all giving me consistent profit in my accounts for quite a while now.  And yes, it is matching up to what the website says which is pretty cool.  I am recommending these guys over everyone else for managed forex investing.  One, well they have been the most consistent profits I have ever had with any Forex manager so far.  Two, there really are no other competitors out there who can touch these systems as far as the returns go and the diversification goes. I mean seriously guys, there’s 12 strategies in Alpha, 12 in Omega, and a handful in Beta too. Most places out there you are stuck with just ONE system which usually has huge fluctuations compared to a combo strategy with 12 systems combined together.  Diversification really is a beautiful thing!  Anyways, I highly recommend you check out the Managed Forex Authority as soon as possible, you will be very glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment